The ones who truly make an impact on the world are those who can't wait to get out in it!
So many people claim that they "don't have time" to prep meals for the week to keep them from eating crap. They also "don't have time" to get some sort of workout in each day. But they manage to have time to watch 3 hours of TV each night (yes, I'm rolling my eyes). I'm not going to lie to you, I used to be one of those people! Then I woke the hell up and realized that I have so much more to give to this world. I made a promise to myself that I would no longer waste another minute of my life being lazy. I know who I am now. I know what my purpose is and I know damn well what my passion is!
Yes, I know that sometimes an extra hour or two of sleep sounds great when you're exhausted in the morning from a long night of sitting on your ass watching TV (thick sarcasm) Hey, I have an idea! GO TO BED AN HOUR OUR TWO EARLIER and skip the TV. Genius. I know. Get your ass up the FIRST time your alarm goes off, immediately eat a balanced breakfast, then head to the gym and get your endorphins pumping so you're ready to take on your day with vengeance. Wake up with purpose and start your day with a grateful heart. We aren't guaranteed tomorrow, so we need to do great things with the time that we have! Take the steps to make your life what you want it to be. If you want the tables to turn, turn them the f*** over! You are the one that has to make the changes. If you are excited about what you're doing each day, it will show in every aspect of your life. Your self-esteem will increase, your energy level will be higher, your attitude will be positive, and your productivity level will be through the roof. Start doing the things that you love and everything will come full circle. I promise!
Set goals that make you want to jump out of bed in the morning.
I can honestly say that I'm EXCITED to get up between 3:00 and 3:30 each morning. I have a set plan for how each day is going to go, and they always start with three of my favorite things: Roscoe kisses, a good breakfast, and a good workout :) The routine I've created for myself is strict, But I love it. It's what keeps me on track with the goals (short and long term) that I have set for myself. It keeps me honest, humble, healthy, and motivated. And at the end of the day, I can't wait to go to bed. Sometimes it's simply because I'm starving, but usually it's because I'm excited for what the next day has in store for me! I'm so high on life right now that nothing can stop me. This is how we should all strive to feel about life. The world would be a much better place!
Sometimes a new goal is exactly what we need to make a fresh start. It's like hitting the reset button on life. It isn't abnormal for someone to find themselves at a stand still here and there. Things can get stagnant. You just have to quickly recognize when this happens and do something about it. Be proactive with your life! This is where goals come in. They give us something to work toward and an end result to look forward to! If you aren't working for something, you aren't living up to your full potential. I don't know about you, but I was put on this earth to do more than just pay bills and die! Think about it.
Past goals that I set for myself and completed have put me in the position to change lives for a living. It doesn't get much better than this you guys :) Like I've said before, it wasn't always like this. I've had to work my ass off and make HUGE changes in my life to get to where I am. There was a time when I was NOT happy with my life. But looking back, I wouldn't change a thing. Every experience, good and bad, has made me the person that I am today. And I really LOVE that person. I'm going to end this post with a little something that I came across today. It sums it up beautifully :)
Until next time :)

No comments:
Post a Comment