I endured my lowest carb day thus far on Wednesday. I was sitting at 25g. I was feeling pretty damn good after two days at 50g. My busy day to day, work, and extremely strict sleep schedules have made all the difference! But Wednesday was a different story. With the lack of carbs, I proceeded to fill the void with fibrous carbs, aka, a lot of broccoli in attempt to make myself feel full. What I failed to think about was what consuming this much fiber will do to a person. Let's just say I was now not only very hungry, but my stomach felt like an over inflated balloon. The air needed to be released!!! I was so miserable that I ended up going to bed at 6:45 that night. This was the best decision I had made all day.
I woke up the next morning with a splitting headache and my stomach screaming at me, but once I got up and got my favorite long awaited oats, peanut butter, and protien powered mixture into my system I began to feel a little better, but I still just wasn't 100% with it. Even with the extra sleep I could be described with two words. Hot mess. My 5am Thursday morning can attest to this. She handled me very well though. I think she actually started to feel a little sorry for me. Haha! We're close, so I felt no need to hide my struggles from her. Sometimes I feel that's necessary to show my clients that I struggle too. I'm not super human! I'm straight up human, just like them. Things don't come easy for me either. I have to make sacrifice and work extremely hard to achieve my goals as well. My hope is that when they see this in action, it will help put a little extra fire in their eyes. I want them to be inspired.
Up until Wednesday things had been going really well apart from my weigh in last week. I was up .4 pounds, which wasn't ideal, but it was just a minor set back. And if you read my previous post, you know exactly how I feel about those! Aaron adjusted my macros for this week and I crushed them. They crushed me a little bit as well, but I still won!!! I weighed in at 151.6 yesterday morning. BOOM! Right back on track. I get to enjoy one more high carb day today, then it's back to the dreaded depletion days. I'm hoping to be down around 148 at next week's weigh in. It's looking like my 8 week goal of 146 may come a little early and I couldn't be more proud. Happy Friday you guys.
Until next time!
No comments:
Post a Comment