Sunday, February 26, 2017

SLASH!!!!

If there is one thing that I've learned, it's that you can't just sit back and wait for things to happen in your life. You have to be proactive. Good things don't come looking for you. You have to put in the work. Great things take time and persistence. They take the eagerness to succeed and the drive to make shit happen. There will be times that you have to step outside of your comfort zone and dig deeper than you have ever had to dig before. You won't always like it. Hell, you'll probably hate it at times. It may scare the shit out of you; but as I've said before, if your dreams don't scare you, they aren't big enough. You may find yourself hanging on for dear life at one point or another. It's going to be hard, but it's also going to be worth it. Do whatever it takes to make yourself happy.

(S) SMILE. 

When you're happy you put off positive vibes and you SMILE more. This is probably one of the most important things you can do in my opinion. Smiles are contagious you guys. Smile as much as you possibly can. I'm not saying walk around with a fake smile on your face. I'm saying make the changes in your life that put a real smile on your face. When I see a 100% genuine smile; whether it be from a complete stranger, a good friend, or a family member, I can't help but to smile right back. And it ALWAYS leaves a warm and fuzzy feeling inside of me. This, in my opinion, is the best feeling in the world. And everyone should get to experience it.

(L) LISTEN. 

You have to start making an effort to surround yourself with positive people. This is going to put you in the position to start making changes. Why? Because you'll feed off of the positive energy. Positive people are successful people. And I'm not just talking about financially successful. I'm talking about emotionally successful. They know how to see the good in most situations. Once you find people like this, LISTEN to their story. I mean really listen. Find out what it is that made them the way that they are. If you let people in on a deeper level, I guarantee that you'll find something inspiring in them. Use this as fuel for your own fire.

(A) ACT.

There comes a time when we all have to be a little selfish in order to keep ourselves happy. I am the most important thing in my life right now. I've had multiple people ask me if I'm dating anyone yet. The answer I give is always the same. "Myself." I've been working my ass off and putting myself first for the past 9 months and I've seen nothing but good things come of it. I don't plan to change that anytime soon. I've learned to listen to my heart and ACT on those feelings. I know who I am and what I'm capable of. And I plan to keep being the best version of myself and helping others do the same though sharing my insight, thoughts, opinions, feelings, and experiences.

(S) SHARE.

Don't just listen to other's stories, SHARE yours with them! You may not see it yet, but I can guarantee you that to someone else, what you've overcome in your life is inspiring. Let your experiences be someone else's fuel to better themselves.

(H) HELP.

No matter how successful you become in life, always remember where you came from. Stay humble. Remember the times that you struggled. Remember the times that other people in your life dropped everything in order to lend you a helping hand. And most importantly, remember all the people out there who are still going through struggles. Don't ignore them. HELP them. It's your turn to lend the hand. Use your success and the other resources you've gained to make a difference in other people's lives. If you do this, then you're doing it right.

SLASH the world.

Until next time.
:)



No comments:

Post a Comment