Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Isn't My Dog Cute?


Okay, yesterday was chaotic. And it all happened with just 75 grams of carbohydrates in my body. Woof. I spent the morning at the vet with Roscoe because he managed to rip a toe nail off on Sunday night AFTER my vet was closed. Typical. The cone he has to wear has been a real treat. If you've had a pet that's had to wear one of these, you know what I'm talking about. He runs into everything, including me. He also can't seem to figure out that he needs to hold his head up a liiiiiiiiitle bit higher when he walks up the stairs. "Hash tag" struggle bus. I can't really get frustrated with this face though!!!!



Once I got him home and settled, aka, got his meds in him so he was able to relax, I went straight to work. When I got home around 2:45, I realized that I was starving and exhausted. I played with Roscoe for a bit, made dinner, ate, fed the little guy and gave him his meds, got my food ready for today, and then it was time for bed. I didn't get a blog post up, I didn't get the menu for next week's meal prep sent out, and I didn't get to finish my book. I did, however, avoid eating everything in sight with my 7pm bed time. I can't wait until tomorrow when I'll only have 50 grams of cabs to work with (think sarcasm). Is it Thursday yet?!? I'm ready to EAT.

Unfortunately, my brain is running on auto pilot tonight and there is not a single creative thought inside of it right now. I'm going to make this short and sweet. I had a killer workout this morning had some good sessions with my clients today, but I am hungry. I know that this is just a minor glimpse of what the next 15 weeks are going to throw at me. I just have to keep reminding myself of why I'm doing this, what I'm going to gain from it, and how it's going to change my life. I'm on a mission. I will stick with it. I will succeed.

Until next time!










No comments:

Post a Comment