Sunday, February 12, 2017

The Seminar

I'll start this post of by admitting something to you. I did my weekly client meal prep today, but that's not all folks. I did it all while singing at the top of my lungs (yes, with the windows open because it was over 40 degrees here) to every song that came on my iPod. One that I was extra excited to hear was Chris Brown's oldie, but goodie, Crawl. I love hearing songs that I haven't heard in awhile! Especially the ones that I played on repeat when I first heard them. Anyway, that's how I spent this lovely February day! Woot! Woot! Good vibes all around on this sunny Sunday! :) Now, on to the topic of conversation. I'm going to make this one short and sweet, but I'll expand on it tomorrow simply because I'm beat!!

I attended a posing seminar yesterday afternoon that my coach put on. It was held on the exact stage that I'll be stepping on in 15 weeks!!! Yeah. Shit just got real. It got me super psyched and terrified me simultaneously, but it was a lot of fun to be surrounded by people who are as passionate about this sport as I am. It was even more nice to be around other people who were also whipping out their tupperware full of food because it was time to eat meal number 4 at 1pm! It's exactly what I talked about in a previous post. I didn't feel like I stood out. I fit right in :) Something that would have made me feel completely out of place (eating from a tupperware bowl smack dab in the middle of a seminar) around any other group of people, was now seen as normal (Sigh). I was in my perfect world!

I met some great people who have gone through the same struggles that I'm going through now, and I'm excited to meet more and learn as much as I can about this amazing sport.

Until tomorrow!
:)


No comments:

Post a Comment