I'm going to keep this one short, sweet, and straight to the point.
Making progress is NOT an easy process and it never will be. You WILL struggle. You WILL question things. You WILL want to throw in the towel, but DON'T. Giving up on yourself won't speed up the process. It will only hinder your potential to thrive. The hardest thing about success is trusting the process. Knowing in your heart that if you give everything you have, no matter what, you WILL get to where you're trying to go. Your methods won't always be crisp. You WILL get a little sloppy at times. That's part of being human.
NEWS FLASH: You aren't perfect (shocker, I know).
But guess what?!? The imperfections you cary with you are part of what guides your story. They are the things that you will keep busting your ass to improve. Want to know why? Okay, I'll tell you. It's because you're beautifully badass and you have A LOT to give to this world. Do you want to know something else? I know that you will, in time, find a way to let your light shine the best way that you know how. You WILL find your passion. You WILL feel the fire ignite inside of you and you won't be able to wipe the smile off of your face. THIS my friends, should be everyone's ultimate goal in life. Genuine happiness. You deserve it. And if you keep going, you WILL find it. Your time will come. Yes, it's a process. But you WILL get there. I promise. Just keep swimming.
Until next time.
(throws up the deuces)
No comments:
Post a Comment