Saturday, March 24, 2018

Fuel 4 Your Fire: Who Wants Pancakes?!? ** New Recipe & Nutrition Facts **

Pancakes are my jam. So when I make them, I get creative.

Here is the latest. I ate these as a solid post-workout meal. You can adjust any ingredient to better fit the specific macros you are trying to hit at a certain point in the day.

Vanilla Apple Cinnamon 'n Sweet Potato Pancakes

Ingredients: 1/4 cup egg whites, 1/2 scoop vanilla protein powder, 1/2 cup oats, 1/3 cup baked apple chunks (1/2 in batter & 1/2 on top!!), 2 oz baked sweet potato, a dashes of cinnamon (some in batter and some on top!!). Add water as needed for desired consistency. Make your cakes, then add the peanut butter, a couple dashes of cinnamon, and the second half of your baked apple chunks!!! 

(35g P, 56g C, 4g F, 419 Calories)



Give them a try and leave a comment.

Go nuts!

No comments:

Post a Comment