I will be doing tis challenge along with you and I'll be documenting everything on this blog. I'll share my routine, meals, workouts, and anything else you may request to see!!!
I hope you decide to join in!
Only One You: Road to Your Best SelfPhase 1: First 90 Days
What to you need to do:
1) Choose your goals. Chose AT LEAST two LIFE goals. And remember that it’s not all about how you look. It's about how you FEEL. Keep this in mind when you are tackling your fitness goals. Don't just look in the mirror/scale. Pay attention to how you feel after eating or doing certain things. It's extremely important to reach a point of feeling physically AND emotionally good. The good things that come from having confidence in your body's abilities and yourself as individual will spill over into all aspects of your life. I'm here to make sure that you have the right tools, mindset, and inspiration to get to where you want to be.
2) Email me your goals at kbriggsfitness@gmail.com with the heading ONLY1U GOALS. I will respond within 1-2 days with directions specific to the goals you choose.
3) Wake up each morning with the desire to become a little better that day. Even if its just 1%. Better is better!!!
4) Focus on the LITTLE things that you CAN control.
5) Go to bed HAPPY and eager for tomorrow. Do whatever you need to do to make this happen!!! Get excited about LIVING. We only get one chance at it.
Ready? Lets do this.
No comments:
Post a Comment