I feel unstoppable. I have a fire in my eyes that wasn't there before. I'm on a mission to achieve something that I've wanted for over 3 years. Something that I was too timid to try and tackle before. This desire to be great is a new one for me. And I love it. I get chills down my spine when I think about the goal I've set out to accomplish. This is the first time in my life that I've been emotional (in a good way) about a goal. I get tears in my eyes thinking about all the support that I have, how far I've come, and how hard I've been pushing myself for this. It's a feeling that I hope everyone is able to reach at some point in their life. It's a feeling of KNOWING you are a damn rock star and the only thing that can stop you is yourself, but there's no way that will happen because you want it too damn bad. You learn to ignore the pain because the pain of life will never stop. You simply have to channel it into something that means the world to you. Then, you conquer it. It's empowering. It's motivating. Nothing can stop you. It's inspiring to you AND to those around you. And when you start to inspire yourself, you know you're doing something right. Fear has kept me from stepping on that stage in the past, but it has nothing on me this time around. Try and hold me back now fear.... JUST TRY!!!
Saturday, April 15, 2017
Try And Hold Me Back.
First off, I got a new book written by the founder of a fabulous organization and I'm very excited about it. If you have a second, visit the website for To Write Love On Her Arms (twloha.com) and read about this movement. It's an amazing non-profit organization raising money for an even more amazing cause. Thanks guys!! :)
Single Digits!!! I met with Aaron on Wednesday this week and my body fat is officially in the single digits. I'm sitting at 9.7% and 142 lbs. I dropped 2.1% since my last check in and that's with a trip back home in between! I killed that shit (pardon my french). I tend to turn into a sailor when I get excited. I'm extremely proud of myself for maintaining self control and adhere to my strict diet plan while being surrounded by ALOT of tempting foods. I'm still ahead of schedule and it feels great, especially since this is the first time that I've ever done this. It definitely feels a lot more natural now. My body has started to adjust to the extremes a little bit more than it initially had. It's not easy, or fun at times, but this whole process is making me a mentally, physically, and emotionally stronger woman. And there is no price tag on that.
I feel unstoppable. I have a fire in my eyes that wasn't there before. I'm on a mission to achieve something that I've wanted for over 3 years. Something that I was too timid to try and tackle before. This desire to be great is a new one for me. And I love it. I get chills down my spine when I think about the goal I've set out to accomplish. This is the first time in my life that I've been emotional (in a good way) about a goal. I get tears in my eyes thinking about all the support that I have, how far I've come, and how hard I've been pushing myself for this. It's a feeling that I hope everyone is able to reach at some point in their life. It's a feeling of KNOWING you are a damn rock star and the only thing that can stop you is yourself, but there's no way that will happen because you want it too damn bad. You learn to ignore the pain because the pain of life will never stop. You simply have to channel it into something that means the world to you. Then, you conquer it. It's empowering. It's motivating. Nothing can stop you. It's inspiring to you AND to those around you. And when you start to inspire yourself, you know you're doing something right. Fear has kept me from stepping on that stage in the past, but it has nothing on me this time around. Try and hold me back now fear.... JUST TRY!!!
I feel unstoppable. I have a fire in my eyes that wasn't there before. I'm on a mission to achieve something that I've wanted for over 3 years. Something that I was too timid to try and tackle before. This desire to be great is a new one for me. And I love it. I get chills down my spine when I think about the goal I've set out to accomplish. This is the first time in my life that I've been emotional (in a good way) about a goal. I get tears in my eyes thinking about all the support that I have, how far I've come, and how hard I've been pushing myself for this. It's a feeling that I hope everyone is able to reach at some point in their life. It's a feeling of KNOWING you are a damn rock star and the only thing that can stop you is yourself, but there's no way that will happen because you want it too damn bad. You learn to ignore the pain because the pain of life will never stop. You simply have to channel it into something that means the world to you. Then, you conquer it. It's empowering. It's motivating. Nothing can stop you. It's inspiring to you AND to those around you. And when you start to inspire yourself, you know you're doing something right. Fear has kept me from stepping on that stage in the past, but it has nothing on me this time around. Try and hold me back now fear.... JUST TRY!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment