What it means.
The mirroring letters represent what you see when you look in the mirror. Maybe you like it, maybe you don't. And I'm not just talking about how you look naked. I'm talking about the package deal. Your self-esteem, self-image, self-worth, which are all the building blocks of true happiness. The point is, you can change it if you're not satisfied! You just have to make the decision to do so and put in the work it takes to find your purpose and live up to your full potential. Do this, and loving yourself will be easy. I promise.
There is only one you.
This tagline came to me right away. We are only given one chance at this life and one body to live it with. Too many people treat their bodies like they're disposable. My mission is to help every individual that I work with realize that their body is essentially all that they have and it's extremely important that they keep it mobile, strong, and healthy. Food is fuel, and we all need to be more aware of what we're fueling our bodies with. Some people are simply careless, but others just don't know. Knowledge is power and my goal is to provide that knowledge. Everyone deserves a fair chance at a healthy, happy life :)

No comments:
Post a Comment